Refinance & Retrofit Option

Our parters are former big bank executives who are experts in the commercial mortgage refinancing space. They review mortgage rates daily in every commercial market segment. With over 600 banks and nonbank lenders, we secure the best interest rates and terms for our Clients.

Refinancing mortgages increases cash flow. However, refinancing combined with comprehensive energy savings upgrades maximizes cash flow while increasing the value of your building asset. On average, our clients experience a 12% increase in cash flow from refinancing. By combining the cost of an energy upgrade to a new mortgage, cash flows increased an additional 70% for an overall 82% improvement! Mortgage rates are at historic lows, and maximizing cash flow is incredibly important in these challenging times.

Eligibility requirements:

  1. Net Worth of $15M or less
  2. Average past two years net income of $5M or less
  3. For profit businesses only
  4. 51% owner-occupied buildings or greater